Thursday, October 26, 2023

Fifth Day of Christmas!

    Happy Thursday, the 5th Day of Christmas! I am sorry this is late but I had some things to take care of and needed to sleep. I again kept it simple. I wanted to keep it easy for the first few days, but I plan on adding more fun projects later in the week. This weekend I am going make a couple projects. 

    I used the Winter Owl stamp set and the Joyful DSP from the mini catalog. Simple and elegant is always a fun way to send Christmas cheer during this time of year. I just used red cardstock and Very Vanilla. I used the owl to go with the Music note DSP because I imagined the Owl singing at night. I also just love the owls so much. 

                                                  


                                                  


There are 6 more days to take advantage of the Join deal. Make a business and get a discount on your orders or be a hobbyist and still get a discount. 

Option 1: Get 35% OFF the cost of your Starter Kit ($125 worth of product for $64.35)
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit (spend $99 and get $168.75 worth of product)



There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment