Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Fourth Day of Christmas!

     Happy Wednesday, the Fourth Day of Christmas! I used my mom's Mystery Card Monday design and made it into a Christmas card. This one was fun to make. I used the Deckled Rectangles to space out the sparkle DSP. I glued down the first layer and then popped up the other 2 layers. The DSP is glued down to a matte layer. I used the Christmas Classics stamp set. The inside was kept really simple with some spriggs and cranberries. For the front, I used 1 piece of DSP and placed the deckled rectangle dies on the piece taping them down with washi tape. The matte layer behind each layer is about a 1/8th of an inch bigger. This card is pretty simple to make and good for when you need to make lots of cards. 





There is 7 more days to take advantage of the Join deal. Make a business and get a discount on your orders or be a hobbyist and still get a discount. 

Option 1: Get 35% OFF the cost of your Starter Kit ($125 worth of product for $64.35)
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit (spend $99 and get $168.75 worth of product)



There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment