Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sixth Day of Christmas!

    Happy Sunday, the 6th day of Christmas! I am so sorry this is late, I was trying to catch up and I wasn't feeling great. I really enjoy simple but fun cards. This year the DSP in the new mini catalog are really fun this season. I look on Pinterest for card ideas and then put my own spin on them. Also when I try to duplicate a card it never comes out like the original card idea. 

    Since the DSP is so busy I didn't add any embellishments, I didn't want them to look out of place or even more busy. The extra matte layers add a little something, layers are always helpful with cards. To tie in the front of the card with the inside, I used scrap DSP to glue it onto the inside. Not to my fuss and just gluing everything together. 




There are 3 more days to take advantage of the Join deal. Make a business and get a discount on your orders or be a hobbyist and still get a discount. 

Option 1: Get 35% OFF the cost of your Starter Kit ($125 worth of product for $64.35)
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit (spend $99 and get $168.75 worth of product)



There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment