Friday, August 11, 2023

Day 5 Mother/ Daughter Project Friendship Royalty

 Day 5

    Today I was focusing on DSP and used the Friendship Royalty stamp set. I used the Dandy Design DSP, 1 piece for each card and both sides. For the cardstock, I used Blushing Bride and Purple Posey (which is retired), Very Vanilla, and Basic White. 

    For the first card, I used Blushing Bride for the card base since I was using purple for the DSP. The ribbon is Bubble Bath. I embossed the wand and the sparkles in silver embossing powder. I glued down the first 2 layers and then the 3 vertical layers popped up. The inside is just stamped in Fresh Fresia. 


    For this second card, I was really excited about using the crown. I used the Purple Posey for the base. I again glued down the first layers and popped up the centerpiece. I embossed the crown in silver, fussy cut it out, and glued it down. It's a simple front with a few embellishments and a Bubble bath ribbon. The inside sentiment is just stamped in Fresh Fresia. So lovely and simple. 




All of my cards are for sale or I will make personal cards for you. You can contact me by email: asciolla.emma@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment