Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Mother/ Daughter Day 4 Just my Type of Science

Day 4

    Today is a fun change. I had the set for these cards but I decided that I wasn't going to use them and do a lot of change. This first card is a mini card on a postcard. I used the Just My Type stamp set and DSP from the Day at the Farm set. The typewriter is a separate stamp from the piece of paper and the "Thank you". All three are separate stamps. For the inside I used my Stampin Write markers to make the rainbow and I love that this set has a tiny little paperclip. 



    The second card I used was the It's a Science stamp set. This card is the opposite of the first one. The base is a card with a popped-up little postcard. The little clipboard and the sentiment are two different stamps and the flask is part of a larger stamp. My husband is a cancer researcher, and I got this set for that reason. Both cards are really simple and I only used the basic measurements and design. I changed the colors, DSP, and stamp sets. 



I sell my cards and make them to order! 





No comments:

Post a Comment