Monday, August 14, 2023

Mother/ Daughter Project Day 6 Let's Go Shopping

Day 6 

    Today we are playing with the Let's Go Shopping stamp set. I kept to the basic design of the cards I drew inspiration from with some changes. I used Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla cardstock. Then I found DSP that matched my color scheme for these cards. I don't know the names of them. ,

    This first card is a fun fold card, not the typical card dimensions. Base of the card is in Crumb Cake. I used the Deckled Rectangles Dies for stamped rectangles. I stamped everything is Early Espresso. The stamps for this set are photopolymer and even if you clean off the stamp every time you use it the Early Espresso leaves a red tint on the stamp. I colored in various colors using the blends and Stampin' write markers. I added some champagne embellishments to give it a little sparkle. The Very Vanilla cardstock on the inside is embossed with the Painted Texture embossing folder. All the pieces were just glued down. This card was fun and I really like this set. 



    This second card is the typical card base in Early Espresso. The DSP for this card is so pretty and the gold shimmer worked so well with the colors I used. For the sentiment I used the Deckled Rectangles again then glued it to the front. The stamped shoppe I colored in various blends and Stampin' write markers then popped it up on dimensionals. Used more champagne gemstones for a little extra sparkle. The inside is just stamped with flower pots and the chair and table stamp. Both of these cards are simple, the only "time consuming" part is the coloring. 




    I hope you like my cards today. My cards are always for sale and I will make special personal cards also. You can contact me by email: asciolla.emma@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment