Friday, March 10, 2023

Thanks A Bunch Week!


Happy Friday! To end the week I made a simple card. I used Basic White, Shimmery White, and a piece of the Day at the Farm DSP. I stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Calypso Coral. The base of Basic White is 4 1/4 x 11 1/2 inches scored at 5 1/2 inches. The first layer of Basic White is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches, and the DSP layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I stamped the carrots on a piece of Shimmery White measuring 3 3/16 x 4 3/4 inches, and I popped it up on dimensionals. I tied a little red bow to make the front a little fun. The inside is a Basic White layer measuring 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and a Shimmery White layer measuring 4 x 5 1/4 inches. 

This card was really easy to put together and the inside was stamped in Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, and Calypso Coral. Cards never have to be difficult, I could have added a few more stamps to the bottom and then leave the sentiment out. I looked on Pinterest for some ideas which is a great way to get inspiration. I really like how this card came out. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment