Monday, March 6, 2023

Happy Monday, Thanks A Bunch


Today we changed up the way we used the carrots in the Thanks A Bunch stamp set. I used the carrots as trees and then used the detail stamp as grass. 

Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Basic White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Evening Evergreen, and Bermuda Bay

Base: Old Olive: 11 1/2  x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2 inches 
First Layer: Daffodil Delight: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches 
Top Layer: 4 x 5 1/4 inches 
Inside
First Layer: Daffodil Delight: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches 
Top Layer: Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 inches 

For the front, I stamped the "trees" in Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow. Then I used the detail stamp to randomly stamp grass in the same colors. There were a couple other stamps I used for flowers in Daffodil Delight and then the little leaves are in Evening Evergreen. The top was looking a little empty so I used the blending brush to bring a little Bermuda Bay to the sky. I used my oval punch for the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals. I also blended some Bermuda Bay on the bottom layer to break up the Basic White and stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen. For the bottom of the inside, I did the same thing as the front but used the smaller detail stamp and the leaves. Instead of stamping the leaves in green like the front I stamped them in Daffodil Delight so they looked like flowers. Sometimes you can take a stamp and use them for something completely different. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment