Friday, March 24, 2023

Sweetest Citrus

For these cards, I used the Sweet Citrus bundle. It comes with an embossing folder, coordinating dies, and the stamp set. I really like this bundle because the dies that cut out the citrus fit into the embossing folder so you can emboss and cut out the fruit at the same time without stamping if you don't want to. I love this set because you can turn the citrus into lemons, limes, oranges and even grapefruit. 


This card I used Daffodil Delight and Basic White cardstock. The DSP is the Dandy Design from the past Sale-A-Bration. I made the base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches used in landscape. First Daffodil Delight layer is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and the DSP layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I used the Daffodil Delight to emboss and die cut out the citrus. The Daffodil Delight makes them look like lemons. I used the double oval punch for the sentiment. I stamped in Momento and Daffodil Delight.

 



Green is my favorite color so I decided to take the citrus and turn them into limes. I stamped these and cut them out. I embossed the Basic White with the folder and brushed a little Pear Pizzazz some color onto the fruit. I used Pear Pizzazz cardstock and Basic White. The DSP was also from the Dandy Design. The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The DSP layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and the Basic White layer is 4 x 3 1/4 inches. I stamped the limes in Pear Pizzazz and brushed with it also. I popped up the limes on dimensionals and glued down the leaves. Inside the Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and the Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4 inches. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment