Friday, March 24, 2023

Mystery Creation



On Monday I participated in a Mystery Card event. I was given general instructions and created this card with those general instructions. I used Purple Posie (which is no longer available), Fresh Freesia, and Basic White. The base measures 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4 ¼ inches. The first layer measures 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches. I embossed the Basic White that measures 5 ¼ x 4 with the Painted Texture embossing folder. A DSP layer from the Hues of Happiness measures 5 ¼ x 1 ¾ inches. I just cut out rectangles in the same colors that are 4 1/8 x 2 7/8, 4 x 2 1/4, and then 3 7/8 x 2 1/8 inches. I used the Warm Welcome set so I die-cut out the door for the front and colored it in Highland Heather. I popped up the rectangle on the front and put a couple gem embellishments just to add a little to it and used one as the door knob. The inside is just 2 layers of Basic white measuring 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Everything was stamped in Momento. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment