Monday, February 13, 2023

Sea Turtle Monday


This week I am using the Sea Turtle set and the By the Bay DSP. This card is in Basic White and Pear Pizzazz cardstock. The turtle is stamped in Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz. The cool thing about this card is the stamps in this set are reversible. One side will be the outline and the other side is the details. Also this week I am going to be using 1 sheet of 6 x 6 DSP and am making 6 different cards. 

This card is a Basic White base that is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 inches. The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches. The DSP is 2 x 3 inches, there is a Basic White layer that is 2 1/8 x 3 1/8 inches. Then it is popped up on dimensionals. I stamped the "Hello" in Momento from the Warm Welcome stamp set. The inside layers are Pear Pizzazz measuring 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and the Basic White layer measures 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I glued all the layers on and using glue on Basic White is a risk of seeing the glue underneath the cardstock. I ran out of seal so I had to use glue. 



This is the second card I made with 1 piece of DSP. The card base is Pool Party 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. It has 1 layer of Basic White that is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches. The DSP layer is 3 x 3 inches with a Pool Party layer behind it that is 1/8 larger on every end. This layer is popped up on dimensionals. The "Welcome" is stamped in Momento from the Warm Welcome set. The inside is a layer of Pool Party that is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and a layer of Basic White that is 5 1/4 x 4 inches. The larger turtle from the set is stamped in Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz. 

Two simple cards using 1 piece of DSP. Later in the week I will have the other 4 cards for this set. I love turtles, they are my favorite. I am so excited to use this set with this idea of 1 6 x 6 DSP sheet to make 6 different cards. Come back for more and sign up for my newsletter for more details on things going on in Stampin' Up!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment