Thursday, February 16, 2023

More One Piece Cards

I am continuing with my cards with the one piece of DSP. I had a busy afternoon on Tuesday so I am late with these cards. This first card is a Basic White base with an embossed layer of Pear Pizzazz. The DSP is still the By the Bay 6 x 6 piece. The base is 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored at 5 1/2 inches. There is a Basic White layer that is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and the embossed Pear Pizzazz layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I embossed the layer using the Raindrops embossing folder. The DSP pieces are 1 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches backed with a piece Basic White that is 2 3/8 x 1 5/8 inches. These are then popped up on dimensionals. The inside layers are Pear Pizzazz measuring 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and the Basic White layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. 

I stamped the "Hello" in Momento from the Warm Welcome set. The bubbles are from the Sea Turtle set. All the stamps in the set are reversible. So one side is a solid outline of the image and then the other side is detail. I stamped in Pool Party for the background and then the detail is in Pear Pizzazz. I am not going to lie I had a hard time getting the images to align. But after I stamped it and it wasn't perfect I really liked it. I will have to play with it more to see if I can get the sides to align.  






 The second card of the day has a base of Pool Party that measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first layer of Pool Party is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches. The embossed layer is Pear Pizzazz and measures 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I used the Raindrops embossing folder again from the Playing in the Rain Suite. The DSP pieces are 1 x 1 1/2 inches backed with a piece of Pool Party measuring 1 1/8 x 1 5/8 inches. The little rectangles are popped up on dimensionals and the embossed layer is glued down because you don't want seal to smoosh the embossed image. The inside layers are Pear Pizzazz and Basic White and are the same measurements as the card above.

I stamped the starfish and fish from the Sea Turtle set in Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz. I used both sides of the starfish but only the detail side for the fish. The sentiment is from the Warm Welcome set and stamped in Momento. 


No comments:

Post a Comment