Friday, February 10, 2023

Ending the Week Right Before Valentine's Day


This week I used the Country Bouquet Suite. Very simple cards but elegant for anyone you love on Valentine's Day. I used Pool Party and Shimmery White cardstock. The DSP is the Country Floral Lane that comes with the suite. I only used 1 piece. I also used the Loose Daisy embellishments with a Pool Party ribbon bow. I punched out the hearts with the heart punch that comes with the set in Shimmery White. It punches out a big heart, little heart and leaves. I brushed on some Pool Party to give them a little color and stamped with Pool Party. Then glued them the way I wanted them and put them up on dimensionals. The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first Pool Party layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and the DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4 inches. The inside layers are the same dimensions as the front. The little hearts on the inside are stamped in Just Jade. 



This card is Blushing Bride, Pool Party, and Shimmery White cardstock. The base of Blushing Bride is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first two layers are 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and 4 x 5 1/4 inches. The inside layers are the same dimensions. The heart stamped on the front is two different stamps that come in the set, the flowers are stamped in Fresh Freesia twice and the leaves are stamped in Just Jade. The words are stamped in Pool Party and the hearts on the inside are Fresh Freesia. DSP on the front is 4 inches long and I just cut them to make the image equidistant on top and bottom. My cards always come out really simple but I really like these two cards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment