Friday, February 3, 2023

All the Queens

 


I am ending the week with one more involved card and one simple card. I saw this technique used on another card by another Demonstrator. This card looks simple but the only involved part is the fence that I made on the front of the card. It's a basic white layer 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first layer is 1/8 of an inch shorter on every side and the DSP is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. The fence is 4 1/8 x 1/2 inch and the two horizontal pieces are 3/4 x 5 3/8 inches. I used Basic White in my double oval punch for the sentiment. I blended on some Highland Heather so it wouldn't be so stark white against all the other white. The bee has Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Real Red and Polished Pink. I just added some gems for embellishment on the ovals. You can use whatever embellishment you have. The inside layers are the same as the layers on the front.



This card is so simple. There is nothing to it. The base and layers are the same as above. The base is Old Olive along with the first layer and the inside layers are also Old Olive and Basic White. "Happy Birthday" is stamped on a piece of Basic White that is 3 x 1 3/4 inches. I stamped both cards in Momento and the little flowers on this card are in Highland Heather. I also blended Highland Heather onto the Basic White on the front for a little detail. 

Come back next week to see what stamp set I'll be using.

Contact me about joining and how you can take advantage of the great deal going on right now when you join.






No comments:

Post a Comment