Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Country Bouquet

 Someone is ready to Stamp with me. This week we are playing with the Country Bouquet Suite. I'm sorry to say that this suite is on the low inventory list. Valentine's Day is next week so I did want to make some Valentine's Day cards. Personally I don't really celebrate the holiday but the cards are pretty. I also was really excited to use this set because this set can make really pretty anniversary cards or just tell someone that you love them. This week I had a little helper. 



My daughter was all set to help make a card with this set. I used a make and take set that I received. I decided to substitute this set for the card.



The cardstock is Blushing Bride, Basic White and Shimmery White. The silver scallops on the front is a die from the Penned Flowers dies. The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 inches and 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches. The DSP layer is 4 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches. The silver scallop was cut to the size of the paper, you'll have to trim a little of it off. I embossed the double heart stamp and the outline heart in silver embossing powder. I used the punch that comes with the set to cut the hearts out. You have to be careful when you stamp then cut them out because the punch has leaves on the sides that will cut off the image if you want to stamp more than 1 at a time. I then glued them together the way I wanted them and put them up on dimensionals. Then I embossed a sentiment with silver and put it on the open space to break up all the white. 

The inside layers are 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 inches and 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 inches. The DSP is 4 7/8 x 1/4 inch the silver piece is the same dimensions and then I took the little hearts from the set and stamped them in blushing bride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment