Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Monday Queen Bees


This week I am using the Queen Bee bundle with the Dainty Flowers DSP. I used Basic White and Old Olive cardstock. I stamped the front with Highland Heather and I colored the flowers on the bee with many colors, light for all, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Polished Pink. The dies that come with the set has a little tag die that I used on the words and I used the bee die to cut out the bee. 

The base is 4 1/4 x 11 inches scored at 5 1/2 inches. The first layer of Old Olive is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches. The DSP layer is 4 x 4 7/8 inches. The inside Old Olive layer is the same as the front layer of Old Olive. The basic white layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. The flowers stamped on the inside are stamped in Momento. 

I really like the DSP for this card. Ill show the other side on Wednesday. I am going to add rhinestone embellishments to the card that I didn't do before I took the picture. The card is so simple but fun to make. I really liked coloring the bee. 

Happy crafting! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment