Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Playing with Monochrome!



Today we are playing with monochrome Pear Pizzazz. The base and ink are Pear Pizzazz. Its stamped on Basic White. I used the blended brushes to just put a little color in the center of the layer. You can make it look better if you use masking tape to make a perfect shape but I didn't have any at the time I made the card. I liked the imperfection of the blending. I made a couple mistakes, I rocked the stamp and got ink in the wrong places. 

This is another simple but happy card. I personally love the rain and you don't need to use DSP to make a card that is nice. Very basic base 4 1/4 inch x 11 1/2 inch scored and 5 1/2 inch, vertical open. The end of the week we are going to make a more elaborate card with this set. 

Sale-A-Bration is still going on until the end of February and there is a great deal if you want to turn a hobby into a business or benefit with discounts for being a demonstrator. 

Contact me if you want to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment