Friday, January 20, 2023

Playing in the Rain with Daffodil Delight

 

We are finishing the week with more Playing in the Rain. I liked the back of the piece of DSP with umbrellas on it. I wanted to colors to coordinate and the daffodil delight cardstock looked so nice with the orange in the DSP. You don't need sentiments for cards all the time either. I love the clouds and the rain, the turtle is my favorite. You can make so many different simple cards with this set. It has so much diversity in it. There are so many other DSP sheets that can make even more cards. 


There is still time to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration until the end of February. Also if you want to get a really awesome deal if you Join my team during this time, this is the best time to do it. There are 3 awesome options. Click on the links for more information or you can contact me to ask about what you can do. There is so many awesome sets in the new mini catalog and great products to get from the 
Sale-A-Bration catalog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment