Monday, January 23, 2023

Friendly Gnome Monday


                                                       













Happy Monday! We are going to see how we can use the Friendly Gnomes. Today we are using the flowery gnome and using the Dandy Designs DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. All the colors in the DSP set are so much fun. I really liked the purple and used Fresh Freesia and Purple Posy (which isn't available anymore). I used the Purple posy even though its not available but I have a full pack of cardstock of it. You can use all Fresh Freesia or mix with Highland Heather. I used the Fresh Freesia for the base and the first layer is the Purple Posy. 

The base is 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first layer is an 1/8 of an inch shorter on all sides. The DSP is 4 x 1 1/2 inches. When placing the DSP I just eyeballed it and tried to get them even. The Basic White layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. I stamped in Momento and Pear Pizzazz. I used light and dark fresh freesia, light and dark highland heather, light pale papaya, light daffodil delight, light smokey grey and light crumb cake all to color the gnome. 

Shop the new mini catalog and earn Sale-A-Bration products. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment