Wednesday, January 25, 2023

More Friendly Gnomes












We continue the week with the other side of the DSP and Friendly Gnome of love. With a Fresh Freesia base, Basic White for the first layer and the inside. I really like these little gnomes. They are so cute and so happy. You can do so much with them, birthdays, love and just happy notes to people. 

My cards always become really simple. I think about it for a while but I always end up with something simple. I use the same base, first and second layer measurements that I used Monday. The Basic White layer is 2 3/4 x 4 inches. 

There is still time to get free product with Sale-A-Bration and to get free product you can go to my Shop, look at the new mini catalog and the annual catalog for such awesome new stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment