Monday, January 16, 2023

Playing with Umbrellas!



Continuing with the Playing in the Rain Suite, I used the same colors as Friday, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Basic White cardstock. I was going through the DSP for the set and all of the designs are really pretty. I have been concentrating on one side of the DSP. I will use the other side during the week. 

I always end up with really simple cards. I used the double oval punch and I didn't want just a stark white oval on the front so I just used my blending brush to add a little color to the paper. The ink color is Pear Pizzazz for every stamp. The bow is the ribbon from the Country Bouquet Suite. The DSP also has a shimmery technique in the paper. 

This set is so fun and so cute. The little characters are so fun and just make you so happy. I love the rain so I was pulled to this set instantly. If you got this suite you can get a free item from Sale-A-Bration. 

Use the link to shop the Sale-A-Bration and new Mini Catalog. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment