Monday, August 15, 2022

Wonderful World Monday


    Happy Monday Crafters! This week we are doing a few different things this week. I am using the Wonderful World set with the matching DSP. I am also using the sentiments from the Go to Greetings set. I'm starting off the week with a simple birthday card. The base is the standard base, each layer is 1/8th of an inch shorter on each side. The basic white is 3 1/2  in x 4 1/4 in. Then the white layer is popped up on dimensionals. I always use a seal for the inside basic white layer because the glue you can see through the paper. 



 
Sale-A-Bration is still going on until the end of the month. You can get free products when you buy your favorite sets from the catalogs or when you need to restock on basic items. 

Also when you join my team you will get the Making Plans Planner with your starter kit! 






No comments:

Post a Comment