Friday, August 12, 2022

Just a Note!

This is a card that I made for a card chain. Really simple, used the die from the Willow Tree dies that took a couple tries to get it to work. I ended up putting the paper over the die and the die upside down with an extra piece of cardstock under the plates. It took an effort to turn the handle on the big shot. I really liked how it came out, I cut it on the Parakeet Party. You have to be really careful when placing it down because a couple of the spots are delicate and can rip easily. The "Just a note" is from the Go to Greetings stamp set. With the leaves feeling so busy I didn't want the card to look too cluttered by using DSP behind it. This card came out really basic but I thought the colors were great together. Next week I am going to try and make my cards a little more involved. Use different card base ideas and folds. 




There is still time to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and get the Making Plans Planner when you join me and become a demonstrator. Contact me and find out! 


All my cards I've posted are for sale, I will also make customized cards. You can contact me and ask more about it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment