Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Shadow Wednesday!

For my project today I decided to make a shadow box. I used a lot of different elements from different sets. The birdhouse dies, leaves from artistically inked, and the hearts are from the sweetheart dies. The leaves on the birdcage are part of the willow tree dies just cut to be shorter. Everything is cut from basic white but the leaves on the birdcage are on parakeet party. I colored the row of hearts with fresh freesia and seaside spray. The little hearts are also fresh freesia, seaside spray, and polished pink. 

I didn't have a detailed plan to put the box together. I only had a general idea, this was a really fun project to put together. You can use anything to put a shadow box together. I used glue and dimensionals to put the pieces together on the insides. 




There is still time to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and getting the Making Plans planner when you join my team. You can join as a hobby persona and get the 20% discount on your product or you can make a business. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment