Friday, August 19, 2022

Anniversary Friday!

     Saturday is my In-laws' 45th wedding anniversary! I wanted to make them a card. Their wedding color was pink so I used polished pink and blushing bride cardstock. The base is just very vanilla. I used the Days to Remember stamp set. When using this set to put together the calendar it is best to use the stamparatus. The DSP is the texture chic, I love this set it's so pretty and elegant. This card was very simple but I think my in-laws will like it. 




I have some things launching in the coming week that I will tell you about next week. 

Once again, take advantage of Sale-A-Bration to get free products with your order. And if you want to get a discount on your hobby or start a business you can join my team and become a demonstrator. You will get the Making Plans Planner and stamp set ($45 value) with your starter kit. 







No comments:

Post a Comment