Monday, August 8, 2022

Trees for Sale


    This week we are starting with a make-and-take I did at an event. I substituted the stamp set that was used with the Trees for Sale. The asymmetry of the front of the card to the inside gives it a little something extra. On Wednesday I will make a similar card with a different stamp set and show you exactly how it's made. 
    The basic card base is always easy for me when I am having a hard time being creative. Using a little asymmetry brings out fun creativity. I am excited to make variety with this card as a guiding point. Come back this week for more ideas. 


 

It's still the beginning of August, you still have time to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and get the free Making Plans Planner when you join me in Stampin' Up!.






No comments:

Post a Comment