Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Willow Tree and Silhouette

    Today we are showing off the new In-Colors for this year and the Willow Tree set. I still haven't perfected the use of this set but I will definitely play around with it more. The dies that come with this set are really lovely. I didn't use the dies to cut out the tree because I liked how the tree lines up better when you stamp it together. I used two of the new In-Colors, Tahitian tide, and parakeet party. I used bermuda bay for the sky and pear pizzazz for the grass. Just simple basic card measurements. 






    This is another make & take card from an event I went to on Friday. I had to do it a little differently but I think it came out nice the way I did it. The inside doesn't have anything to it. Just a basic white with "hello" on the inside. The sentiments are from the Go To Greetings stamp set on both cards. 



There is still time to Join and take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and Join my team to get a free Making Plans Planner of a $45 value.  
Ask me how!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment