Friday, August 5, 2022

Fancy Friday Hedgehogs!

     Today's Fancy Friday card is a fun fold card. It's made with the Rings of Love DSP. I had a lot of fun making this card. The base is 5 1/2 x 12 scored at 2, 4, 8, and 10 inches. Then I folded the 4 and 8 inches in and the 2 and 10 inches folded out. I made a mark up from the bottom front folds up 2 inches. I cut on an angle from that mark to the fold. The inside pieces are Basic White and Blushing Bride. I always make the inside pieces 1/8 of an inch shorter on each end from each layer. (The front circles are also those colors) Blends: crumb cake, soft suede, polished pink, poppy parade, real red, highland heather, smokey slate, pale papaya, shaded spruce, old olive, and seaside spray. 





I'll be announcing the raffle winner later this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment