Friday, August 26, 2022

Awesome Otters!

Today I am using a set I have never used before. This set I got from the last Sale-A-Bration. These little guys are so cute. The Ring of Love DSP is from this year's Sale-A-Bration. See Sale-A-Bration is fun you get some really cute and fun things that maybe you wouldn't think to get or decided maybe not now. I didn't use the blends to color him in but I think he came out really cute. So simple but fun to do. 



Sale-A-Bration ends on Wednesday so there is still time to take advantage. You still have time to get the Making Plans Planner with your Starter Kit when you join by Wednesday. 

My Etsy Shop is up, I haven't added any new sets yet but they are coming. It's the same name, The Cards by Emma. I will also make personal cards you can just contact me personally and I'll make what you want. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment