Monday, August 29, 2022

Happy Monday!

    I am running late, the Baby is very demanding. This week we are starting with inspiration from someone I know. I am using the Hand-Penned Petals set. The base is pale papaya cardstock 11.5 x 4.25 scored at 5.5. The next layer is blushing bride and then very vanilla. The smaller layers are blushing bride and very vanilla. I stamped the inside of the flowers, you can use them to fill in the outline stamps in the set. This card is so simple and you can change it so easily to make the card your own or just change it up. I really liked how this card came out. The center flower I stamped off the inside and the sides are full strength. I colored the gems in dark pale papaya. 





My Etsy Shop is up. You can buy the sets I posted, I will make personal cards if you want also. Please keep sharing. 

Sale-A-Bration and getting the free Making Plans Planner when you join Stampin Up! ends on Wednesday. If there was anything you were wanting to get this is the time to get it. You can check out my shop through my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment