Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wild Wednesday!

     I am a bit late today but Happy Wednesday! We are making a simple happy "Thinking of you" card. I used the Wild and Sweet stamp set. It comes with a sweet panda, koala, and a raccoon. I was not sure what to create, I decided to use this set and thought the panda was just so cute. When I was looking at the stamp it seemed to perfectly match the "Thinking of You" stamp from the Go to Greetings set. Just stamping it didn't seem fun enough so I added a little color to the leaves and branches. 

    So simple but fun card. I try to make my cards so complex but they end up coming out so simple. Simple cards are always a fun way to start when you want to start learning a new craft or getting into a hobby. 





My Etsy shop is up so you can buy packs of cards. I will make personal cards also, they will just take a little longer to get together. You can contact me through Facebook, my email, asciolla.emma@gmail.com

Sale-A-Bration ENDS in a week. Also, the deal with your starter kit when you join my team ends next week. 







No comments:

Post a Comment