Saturday, November 4, 2023

Ninth Day of Christmas!

    Happy Saturday, the 9th day of Christmas! This is a project that you can make into a fun fold card or do what I did and make it into an ornament. I saw this teepee card made as an autumn card but I saw it and thought, "This would make a great Christmas tree-type ornament". This is a base for a card scored and folded into a triangle then an extra piece scored in half, corner to corner, and glued to make the teepee shape. I put the ribbon on the inside of the base piece before I glued it together, I adhered the ribbon with 2 glue dots to keep it in place. It then makes a lovely ornament. I used Old Olive cardstock and Merry Bold and Bright DSP, the green DSP is directional so pay attention when you cut the paper. 



 
There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment