Thursday, November 2, 2023

Eighth Day of Christmas!

    Happy Thursday, the 8th day of Christmas! For this card, I used a design from Gal Friday Mystery Card Monday. I used the O Holy Night DSP and Slate Gray cardstock. I also used the Winter Owls bundle. Since I wanted it to be more of a Christmas card I also used a sentiment from the Christmas Classics stamp set. This is a fun fold card that makes the season a little more exciting instead of just a standard design. It's still pretty simple to put together. You can also add a white-layer cardstock piece to the inside of any of the flaps to be able to write your own sentiment. 



There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment