Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Spooktacular October!


 Stampin' Up! has been around for 35 years. To celebrate, they offer 2 options when you join the month of October. 

---- Get $125 worth of product for 35% off the $99 which comes out to $64.35

---- Get 35% more product of $168.75 for only $99. 

You can take advantage of the 20% discount and be a hobbyist or get the discount and turn your love of crafting into a business. 




I've made some Christmas cards. It's my favorite card to make, I love making them for my family. I used new stamp sets and DSP from the mini catalog. Christmas Classics and Winter Owls were used for these cards. The owls are my favorite, they remind me of Hedwig from Harry Potter. The mini tree dies and the Christmas Classics coordinating dies were also used for these cards. 






No comments:

Post a Comment