Friday, October 20, 2023

Merrily Coming Your Way!

 My FAVORITE time of year is coming, and my favorite card-making holiday is coming too. Christmas is such a happy card to make. I make about 15 Christmas cards yearly for my immediate family and closest friends. This year I also decided to sell packs of custom-made Christmas cards for people who wanted unique cards for their family and friends. 

    Starting on Sunday, October 22, 2023, I am going to start 12 days of Christmas projects. You will be able to see what awesome Christmas cards you can make and end with a really fun decoration for your house. I am excited about this project and showing what fun things you can do with the sets. Come back to see what fun holiday projects are coming up!





    You still have time to take advantage of the Join deal. Make a business and get a discount on your orders or be a hobbyist and still get a discount. 

Option 1: Get 35% OFF the cost of your Starter Kit ($125 worth of product for $64.35)
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit (spend $99 and get $168.75 worth of product)



There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards. 





No comments:

Post a Comment