Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Mother/Daughter Project

     

Day 1

    I wanted to work on a little inspiration and got a little inspired by one of my favorite movies. I am going to craft through my mom's PDFs of cards. I am not going to duplicate the cards but use them as a base. I'm going to use the sets if I have but change the colors and other elements. You'll be able to see the different ideas you can have with stamping. I want to show many ideas and how you can see something and make it your own. I started with Masculine Valentine's Day and made them my own. 


    
    I kept the Country Bouquet stamp set and 1 of the Designer Series Paper. I decided to go with a gradient pink-to-yellow metallic designer series paper with a sandpaper texture. I changed the technique on the portrait card. The hearts are clear embossed over blended Very Vanilla cardstock then I used the coordinating punch to punch them out. 


    
    For the second card, I kept most of the layout the same. I changed the colors, ribbon, and designer series paper, and reorganized the hearts. 




    Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration to make the crafting juices flow.

Facebook Group

https://emmaasciolla.stampinup.net/

Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment