Friday, August 4, 2023

Mother/ Daughter Day 2 Tropical Leaf

Day 2

    Good Morning, today I am using the Tropical Leaf stamp set. The layout of these cards is very similar to what my mom had done but I changed colors, pieces used, and DSP. I also added some embellishments to the cards. These cards were relatively easy to keep to the design. I just decided to change the papers and colors to bring in a little variety. 

    For the first card, the layout is the same and I did the same technique for the 3 panels in the middle but I used different ink colors. The card stock is Soft Succulent and Very Vanilla. The ink is Soft Succulent, with Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso. I just used a different DSP that looked nice with the cardstock. I didn't have the leaves that were behind the sentiment so I used dies from the Flowers of Home. Inside I changed the inside completely because I didn't have the die used so I just stamped some leaves. 




    This card is the closest to the original. The colors and DSP are changed and instead of DSP, I used ribbon for the little strip on the front. I used Evening Everygreen, Soft Succulent, and Very Vanilla cardstock. The ink colors are only Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso, and Soft Succulent. This card is really simple, layer up the cardstock, glue on the ribbon, and pop up the leaves on dimensionals. The inside is just simply stamped-off leaves. 



Happy Crafting! I hope you enjoy my projects.

I will make personalized cards for a good price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment