Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Holiday Season's Approaching

     Today I am showing off another kit you can get from Stampin Up!. This set has the same card base and embellishments with a different set of sentiments. Even though there isn't a huge variety of things for the cards you can make so many different options. I'm sorry the sentiments are a little hard to read but the font is really pretty and stamps really nicely. I really like these cards. I like that the envelopes have a little picture on the corners and you can make the cards horizontal and move the sentiment to different parts of the cards. With a little creativity, you can have so many options with this set. 




Today is the last day for the weekly deals and these are the last deals of September. 

World Card Making Day is on Saturday October 1st.

On October 4th there is going to be a new Starter Kit Promotion that I will Inform you about. 




No comments:

Post a Comment