Friday, September 30, 2022

Birthdays Galore

     I don't have any cards to post this morning but keeping to the Kits theme this week this kit is available starting on Tuesday, October 4th. If you are someone who doesn't remember birthdays or just has so many birthdays you want to be prepared for the year, this is the kit for you! It has a folder for every month and cards to make. You can also make your own cards and just prepare them for the year. You can have the whole year set up and ready to go, plus you can write the birthdays corresponding with each month next to the folders. 

    I really love kits. With recent things going on and not having the time I want to work on all my cards and businesses, these kits make it easier to get things done. The best part about the kits is that even though there are instructions, you can make them your own. When I am having a hard time coming up with ideas for my greeting cards and I get inspiration from other cards I can never copy the card. 

    I just love the kits, they are so helpful. This kit would also help you get really organized for the year too. There are so many kits that you can get. 





No comments:

Post a Comment