Friday, July 15, 2022

Pansy Patch Finale!

 We end the week with a fun little off-card. Sometimes when the pieces of your card aren't perfectly straight it enhances the card without making it look like something is wrong with it. I love the color green so I used the Evening Evergreen for the base, then an extra evening evergreen layer, pool party for the layer on top of that. The back square is soft succulent and another square of pool party on the front of that. I used the matching DSP that goes with the Pansy Patch suite. The DSP on the squares is the front and back of the same sheet. The flower is Fresh Fresia and Blushing Bride with a matte gem for the center. 



    This set is so pretty. I really like the flower dies best. The stamps are good for the flowers but I flower looks nicer with the dies. There is so much with this set. You get all the elements of the flowers to make them more detailed and more pieces for the leaves to make them have contrast. The die pieces have the same pieces to make really fun flowers. 






Tune in next week when I showcase a new stamp set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment