Monday, July 18, 2022

Blessing the Week with Flowers

     We are blessing this week with the Blessings of Home Stamp set and matching Flowers of Home dies. This is a rubber stamp set. I love how the flowers come out and when you color them they are beautiful. I am not the greatest colorer but I use the dark color of the blends to make the shadows then use the light color of the blends to color the rest of the image. This gives the images more depth. You don't have to color them this way, you can always just take a color and color the image. 

    




    I used the Handed-penned DSP, blushing bride for the base, and highland heather for the first layer. To color the image I used dark/ light highland heather, daffodil delight, fresh freesia, shaded spruce, pumpkin pie, and polished pink. I'm big on simple cards, only a couple layers, an image with a sentiment. I will either put the sentiment on the front or the inside. 




As the week goes on I'm going to be showing more cards with this set and more stuff with Stampin' Up! If you like to craft and be creative stop by for more ideas. Chat with me and let me know what you want to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment