Friday, July 8, 2022

End of the Week Celebration

 Today we had to learn as we go. The vellum sheet that I used for this card is quite the learning curve. Because of the material, you can't use dimensional or glue. I was thinking "Ok, snail should work just fine." I was wrong. You can see the snail through the vellum. I decided to use a ribbon to cover up the fact that you can see the tape. I was given the tip for next time to put the tape behind where I put the sentiment and the flowers. Sometimes your cards don't come out the way you envisioned but sometimes you got to roll with the punches. 




    This month is still a great time to join Stampin' Up! whether to enjoy a discount on your hobby or make a business. You also get a free gift. You get the making plans planner at a $45 value along with your $125 worth of products, all for $99. Ask me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment