Friday, June 17, 2022

Father's Day Inspiration

    Today we are inspired by some new products, my mom and the fact that Father's Day is on Sunday. I received my new items from the new catalog and got some items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used the Brewed for You stamp set. It comes with matching dies but this time I didn't use them. I used on of the new In-colors for the base of the card and basic white for the inside. The front has the Silver and Gold Specialty Paper. The 2 inch punch was used for the sentiment circle. 

    This card is 2 different pieces instead of 1. I did make a mistake though for the piece that is used for the hinge it does need to be a little thicker. With the width that I used the front is a little flimsy and it doesn't stay straight. The card was very easy to make and simple but fun. I used the blending brush to put a little color on the circle so it wasn't so stark white. 

    The "inside" of the card is the standard base size 

1st layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8, 

basic white 5 1/4 x 4,

DSP 1 x 5

    The front is 5 x 3 3/4 and the DSP is 4 7/8 x 3 1/8











14 days until Sale-A-Bration 

Contact me and learn more


 

No comments:

Post a Comment