Monday, June 13, 2022

Black and White

 Today with start the week off with monochrome, easy cards. I only used 3 pieces of basic black cardstock, 2 pieces of basic white and 1 6x6 piece of DSP. When you're starting out these are good because you're not using a lot of stock of stuff and they are just super easy to put together. Help get the creativity going. I like cards like this because I do sometimes have a hard time getting ideas for something to make. The fun part is you can make these any types of cards you want. "Thank you, sympathy, feel better, birthday" They can be anything. you can also even add a little color with embellishments. I always like the simplicity of cards. 

Joining me on a crafting journey could be a fun way to relax or earn some money. With Sale-A-Bration starting soon this is a great time to join. Also you get a discount on your products and first crack at new items. 


18 more days Until Sale-A-Bration! 







No comments:

Post a Comment