Friday, May 27, 2022

Happy Birthday Happy Hedgehogs

 Today I decided to again keep things simple. I used the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set with the "Happy Birthday" stamp from the Pansy Patch stamp set. I like simple cards because they are quick and you don't have to worry about too much details. For me the simple cards are helping me get into a rhythm and be consistent. 

I used standard base with 3 layers. 

Calypso Coral base: 5 1/2 x 8 scored at 4 1/4

1st layer of Calypso Coral: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Hand Penned DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 

Very Vanilla: 2 3/4 x 4 3/4

I alined the layer with just 4 pieces of ribbon the size of each side. I also used Light Pale Papaya, dark soft suede, light and dark crumb cake, light and dark poppy parade and light and dark real red. 




Making these cards are fun and the little hedgehogs are so cute. You can join the fun too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment