Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Coloring DSP on a Simple Card

 This card is a super simple card. The only time consuming process of making the card is the coloring of the background. When I was coloring the background I didn't do anything to fussy. I used the darker color on the center of the flowers and the lines of the leaves. Then I used the brush end and colored the flowers and leaves in with the light color. 

Standard base of Pool Party: 5 1/2 x 8 Scored at 4 1/4

1st layer of Pool Party: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Beautifully Penned DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 (This DSP isn't available anymore but you can substitute Perfectly Penciled)

Inside Layer Whisper White: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (This color was replaced with Basic White)

Blends used: Light/ Dark Old Olive (leaves) Light/Dark Highland Heather, Light/Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light/Dark Fresh Freesia 

This last photo is to show what the DSP looked like before I colored it. It is still a beautiful piece without the coloring but I just wanted to have a little more color with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment