Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Twelfth Day of Christmas!!

     Happy Tuesday, the 12th Day of Christmas! This last project is fun and you can do so much with it. I found a styrofoam cone to use as the base to put all the dots on. I used lots of different DSPs that have Christmas designs on them. I used a 1" circle punch to get all the dots. I used double-sided tape to put a strip all the way around the cone and layered the dots in a row. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. This was my first try at this and the Stampin' Up! double-sided tape is a little thin for the texture of the cone so the circles took a lot of pressing to keep them on. I didn't curve the circles to make them wrap around the cone but I did press them on to get them to kind of wrap around. I put the designs on randomly with no clear pattern of the rows but I have seen it done with the rows with the same design. I decided that random was a fun way. Then I took glitter DSP to make a star and cover the top so you couldn't see the cone. This was fun to make and would make a cute decoration for Christmas. 


There is still time to order packs of Christmas Cards. Packs of 5 or 10 with shipping included. There will be a discount for more than 1 pack. 
1 Card: $9
Pack of 5: $35
Pack of 10: $50

Contact me at asciolla.emma@gmail.com to place orders for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment