Friday, April 7, 2023

Just Some Lemons!




 



These cards are a pack of 5 that I sold to a customer. They were specially made and sent out. I used the Sweet Citrus Bundle, Basic White, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight cardstock, then Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Just Jade, Momento, Garden Green, and Highland Heather ink. The DSP is a piece from Country Gangham and Dandy Designs. The base of the cards is my standard measurements of 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches then used in portrait and landscape. The 1st layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and the 2nd layer is 5 1/4 x 4 inches. These measurements are also for the inside layers. I used the corresponding embossing folder and dies for the lemons. On 3 sets of them, I stamped the lemons first than lined them up in the embossing folder to cut them out. Then on the other 2, I cut them out of the embossing folder and then used the blending brushes to put color on the lemons. The leaves I just stamped a bunch and fussy cut them out. The circle that the lemons are glued onto is part of a die set that is not in the Stampin' Up! catalog. The circles are popped up on dimensionals and I used a couple embellishments of gems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment