Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Happy Flowers Wednesday!


Today was a little more involved. I used Pool Party for the base and Basic White. The DSP is from Country Gingham. Base is standard 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches scored at 4 1/4 inches. The first layer is Pool Party that is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and the Basic White layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches. The DSP is 4 x 1 1/8 inches. I used Momento to stamp most of it then filled in the flowers with stamped off Garden Green and stamped off Daffodil Delight. Inside the layers are the same as on front, Pool Party and Basic White with DSP measuring 4 x 1/2 inch. 

Again my card came out simple but I think using the filler stamps gives the cards a little extra something. I also used a couple gem embellishments to make the card feel more fun. When crafting you don't have to make it complicated. When I try to make a super detailed card it still comes out looking simple. I think the card still had something. With the inside I just really liked the little bee. Come back on Friday for the end of the week cards and I am going to try and make a much more detailed card. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment