Monday, October 10, 2022

Goodbye Card!

     One of my dearest friends and pretty much only friend in Manhattan is leaving next week to go back home for a while. All of my friendships are long-distance. I decided I have to make her a card before she leaves.



This was just a simple card but I really liked the colors and I'm really going to miss my friend. Basic base in pool party. Just Jade to ink the sentiment on basic white and DSP I got from Sale-A-Bration. Little embellishments, just jade brushed onto the edge of the circle. I also used Wink of Stella to put the shimmer on her dress on the front. 


Don't forget for the month of October you can get $155 worth of product in your starter kit for only $99 when you Join during the month of October. I would love for you to join my team. If you want to be a hobbyist and take advantage of the discount or grow as a business. 




It is the month of October and Christmas is coming fast. If you want to get a jump start on getting your holiday cards. Please contact me. I will make your Christmas Cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment